Six Mile Landing Boat Ramp
Address: 539 Ponte Vedra Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Hours: Open from sunrise until sunset, every day of the week
Bathrooms: There is normally a portalet at this location
Parking: Free parking is available in this unpaved lot. It is intended for boat ramp users. Roadside parking along A1A outside of the parking lot is NOT permitted, however, additional parking is available less than a mile to the north at GTMNERR’s North Beach Access Point for $3 per vehicle.
Permission: Permission is NOT required to paint at this location
Located inside the Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve, Six Mile Landing Boat Ramp offers views of Guana River, its shoreline vegetation and wildlife. A range of wildflowers may also be found along the edges of the parking area.
- Head east on the Vilano Causeway toward the Francis and Mary Usina (Vilano) Bridge
- Cross the Francis and Mary Usina (Vilano) Bridge
- At the stop light, turn left to travel north on Coastal Highway A1A
- Continue north on Coastal Highway A1A for 13.6 miles
- Six Mile Boat Ramp will be on the left. A large green sign is posted at the entrance.
View these directions on Google Maps